torsdag 20 januari 2011

FOR THE SUN

Today I've had the weirdest day. For the third time in my short life, I woke up late (as always thanks to my cellphone). I had a half hour less to get done, so I hurried and showered as quick as possible, and then when I got back to my room, I got a bit scared someone had put a strong lamp outside my window cause my room was so bright. But for you'r surprice, it was the moon. Bigger than ever and with every detail visible. Tried to shoot it but failed totally. Later I saw it on my way to school, beutiful.

I love the sky. I really love how the low sun makes everything more pretty and less uggly. I love my hometown as most when it's low sun and warm, then I'm the happiest.

I wish more people could bring more attention against the sky. 

Inga kommentarer: